Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gingerbread Houses

Tis the season
for our traditional gingerbread house making.
We upgraded to stained glass windows this year.


I cut out a new shape this year, the kids were very resistant. They like tradition.
Hallah even made a river with a bridge flowing thru the backyard.

This should be a requirement for Christmas holiday team building. I used to let the kids go wild, anything goes. But in my wisdom, I've decided it's too much work to have a shoddy lookin' shack. So now I make them plan it out a bit.

Just as much gets eaten as goes onto the house!
Enjoying Christmas time!
Peace,
Sonya

1 comment:

Just be...... said...

I think you should go back to school as an Architect.It's a good day when I buy Graham crackers and store bought icing and just let them plaster the things with candy. Stain glass windows?? Rivers? You guys are luxe!!