Friday, January 30, 2009

BiRthDay FuN

What does a 13-year old boy want for his birthday? Plaid flannel shirts, of course. These are Boone's new favorite clothing item. I hit the jackpot when I stopped in at my local thrift store, Snowline Hospice (a.k.a. HotSpice) and found 7 plaid flannel shirts outside on the 'fill a bag for a dollar' rack. Nevertheless the boys were thrilled with the 'party favor', and I, thrilled with my crazy bargain huntress skills.

What does a 15-year old boy want for his birthday? Yarn of course. Yarn. Oh yeah, yarn.
Hey, did I mention yarn? (oh, and a cell phone.) Cole can't crochet enough. Beanies and headbands are his specialties.

What do I want for my birthing day? (a reason for my sister and I to give each other a gift to celebrate our pains and joys of birth.) Another dancing, twirly, square-dancing, fluffy slip. I have 3, a black, pink and white one.What does one woman do with a collection of twirling slips? Stash them under your bed, display them on the wall, use them as curtains, the possibilities are endless. What do I do with such nonsense?Well my daughters wear them more often than not and when everyone is at school.........
I put them on and dance around the yard as I listen to ABBA.
Check out this Dancing Queen remix! -Great outfits!

1 comment:

Just be...... said...

I'm going to join you one of these days!

XOXO